Saturday 23 February 2013

Canelli's Italian Eatery

By: Jarrett

            I was recently told by a friend about a family owned Italian eatery that makes all of their food by hand called Canelli's Italian Eatery located on Queen Street East.  So last night, I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

            I walked in and was greeted by a friendly member of their staff. I started off with their Classic Caesar with Chicken and their homemade dressing, which was delicious. For my main dish I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and was rather impressed. The Alfredo sauce was rich and the chicken was cooked perfectly. It was well worth the $24 for the dinner.

            As for the service, I was very pleased. The waitress was very friendly and I didn’t have to wait too long for my Fettuccine Alfredo.

            The atmosphere was also very pleasant, it was very family friendly. All of their staff I talked to were all very friendly and were happy to help me out.

            Their full address is 252 Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario, and if you would like to call them their number is 905- 457- 0099. If you would like to take a quick look at Canelli's Italian Eatery dinner menu click here and for their lunch menu click here

Their hours are:

Monday - Thursday 11am - 10pm
Friday 11am - 11pm
Saturday 12pm - 11pm
Sunday 4pm - 10pm

            I will certainly be eating there again and I would definitely recommend everyone to try Canelli’s Italian Eatery the next time you’re in the area and looking for a great place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment