Monday 25 February 2013

Golden Palace Restaurant-Traditional Chinese food

By: Jarrett 

           Today for lunch I felt like having Chinese food, so I thought it would be a perfect time to try Golden Palace Restaurant in Brampton. I’ve been hearing mixed reviews about this restaurant for a little while now and since I’m writing this blog I figure this would be a perfect time to see for myself, what this restaurant is really like.
            I decided to have the sweet and sour chicken balls and the sauté mixed Chinese vegetables and the Teriyaki Beef. I would have to say that I’ve had better. The chicken balls were all batter with a tiny piece of chicken; the Chinese vegetables seemed to have been cooked too long (maybe it was in the buffet for too long). The Teriyaki Beef wasn’t half bad but I don’t know if that was enough for me to go back there anytime soon. If anyone wants to they can leave a recommendation in the comments if there are any dishes that are good and maybe I might go back.
            All of their prices seemed to be inexpensive, but you do get what you pay for and I certainly did.
            The service was fine, their employees were friendly and the food was quick because it was a buffet.
             If you’re looking for inexpensive Chinese food, feel free to go to the Golden Palace. The one I went to was located on 9886 Torbram Road, Brampton, Ontario. Click here for their menu.
Their hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 11am -10pm
Friday: 11am- Midnight
Saturday: 4pm - Midnight
Sunday: 4pm- 10pm
           
            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try. Feel free to leave your thoughts about the Golden Palace in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment