Sunday 24 February 2013

Symposion- Following Greek Traditions Since 1984


By: Jarrett

            I decided last night to go out to my favorite Greek restaurant in Brampton called Symposion and they make their dishes by following Greek traditions. It’s located right in downtown Brampton on Queen Street East.

            Their service is great, all of their servers are friendly and inside there is a very family friendly atmosphere, which is one of the reasons I keep going back again and again. Besides the great food, I would also like to point out that their prices are very reasonable for the excellent quality of food.

            I decided to have a dish I haven’t had in a while. I had the Mousaka, which is a spiced ground beef topped with a béchamel sauce and is served with rice and roasted potatoes. Again, I was very pleased with my meal.

            Their full address is 148 Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario and if you would like to call them their number is 905-454-3984. If you would like to take a quick look at Symposion dinner menu, click here and for their lunch menu, click here

Their hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm

            I have been going there for the last couple of years and I will certainly be eating there again and I would definitely recommend everyone to try Symposion the next time you’re in the area and looking for a restaurant that follows Greek traditions

            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment