Thursday 7 March 2013

Flips- A Homemade breakfast restaurant that the whole family can enjoy

By: John

            Breakfast restaurants: the great North American way of spending time with the family or enjoying a day off, almost a pastime in a sense. The problem that I have noticed with breakfast restaurants is that I can never find one that has great food,  at an affordable price and is close to home.

            I was off last week for and I wanted to find a good place to go out for breakfast. Never mind the typical McDonald’s or Tim Horton’s fast food type breakfast, I wanted to sit down, take my time and enjoy my breakfast with a couple of friends. Places like Denny’s and Cora’s have become almost passé, as they are too overpriced and the food is mediocre at best. I wanted to find a nice privately owned breakfast that was close to home, because we all know nothing beats the service in those privately owned places as they treat you like gold.

            I noticed a place near my house called Flips its address is 575 Main N, Brampton, Ontario, so I gave it a try. I’m what you would call a big eater, I’m not the type of person to go out for breakfast and just have toast, so naturally I ordered an item called the “Flip Deal” which included toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, and pancakes. Like I said I eat BIG!! This only cost me around $13 including a coffee, well worth the price in my opinion, as the food was great,. The service was like any typical privately owned restaurant, great as they took care of me, filled my coffee, and was polite, well worth tipping.

            I would definitely recommend going to Flips for breakfast if you’re in the Brampton area, as it has good quality food for a good price and has excellent service. For more information feel free to call them at 905- 452-8188. I will most certainly be going back!

            Don’t forget to leave a recommendation in the comments of anywhere in Brampton you would like me to try. Feel free to leave your thoughts about Flips in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment